We are searching for multiple tenure track faculty positions at Tennessee Tech, Computer Science - https://jobs.tntech.edu/postings/9235.
The field of expertise is CyberSecurity. We have an excellent and growing undergraduate and graduate (MSc and PhD) program that can use your expertise as an educator, a researcher and a community member. The selected faculty will become members of the Cybersecurity Education, Research, and Outreach Center (CEROC) at Tennessee Tech https://www.tntech.edu/ceroc/:
- NSA/DHS accredited Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CEROC) (one of 230 in nation, one of 4 in Tennessee) - https://www.iad.gov/NIETP/reports/cae_designated_institutions.cfm
- First (and largest) in Tennessee to have establish the federal CyberCorps SFS program (one of 63 in the nation) - https://www.sfs.opm.gov/
- One of the pioneer schools in the community college CyberCorps SFS program (one of 10 in the nation)
- Multidisciplinary externally-funded cybersecurity research program
- Very active Cybersecurity club of 100+ student members
- NSA Gen Cyber summer program for K12 students, teachers, and counselors - https://www.gen-cyber.com/
- Year-round regional K12 cybersecurity activities including STEMmobile
- Founder and host of national Women in Cybersecurity Conference and Community - https://www.wicys.net/
- Host of NCWIT Aspiration Award in Tennessee - https://www.aspirations.org/
Complete position summary and application procedures available at https://jobs.tntech.edu/postings/9235. Screening of applications will begin on December 18, 2017; open until filled.
Beyond what is in the ad, I just want to add that we are located in beautiful middle Tennessee amidst mountains, lake and waterfalls. We take pride in the fact that our department is highly congenial where everyone helps each other and puts students first. Our students are humble and hard working.
Professor, Computer Science, Tennessee Tech
Director, Cybersecurity Education Research and Outreach Center