Beginning on November 1st, the Colloquium Board of Directors will be accepting submissions of new logo designs from individuals from all colleges, universities, corporations and governmental agencies that participate in the annual Colloquium.
This logo should reflect one or more of the main elements of the Colloquium’s mission:
- To provide a forum for dialog among leading figures in government, industry, and academia
- To encourage the development and expansion of information security curricula
- To encourage the pursuit of research in all areas of information security
The artwork should be submitted in one of the following file formats: AI, PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG. Closing date for submissions will be January 10th, 2012.
With all submissions, please include the following:
- Email address
- Institution or Organization name
- Submissions are to be emailed to .
Note: Winning submission becomes the property of The Colloquium.
When all qualifying entries have been received, the Colloquium Board of Directors will select the top three entries. Submitted logos will be placed on the Colloquium website (www.cisse.info) and the membership will be invited to vote for their preferred entry - - one vote per member (e.g., anyone who has attended the Colloquium since its inception.)
The organization with the winning entry will receive $500 and one free registration to the 2012 Colloquium in Orlando, FL.
Update February 6, 2012: New Logo - Membership Vote