The B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology currently is hiring tenure-track faculty in Computer Science and Computing Security. The Computer Engineering Department in the Kate Gleason College of Engineering is also hiring in security.
Growth and Excellence
RIT has a growing research presence and now ranks in the Top 100 in the "National University" category (US News), while maintaining a strong commitment to quality education.
We just opened a new Center for Cybersecurity
- Over 25 faculty members (15 officially affiliated with the Center) across RIT engaged in interdisciplinary research
- $2.1M commitment to build and grow the center
- Learn more: http://www.rit.edu/cybersecurity/
What is unique about RIT?
- We have a college just for Computing and Information Sciences
- Largest college at RIT
- One of the largest computing colleges in the US
- The first department in the US for Computing Security (est. 2012)
- Strong ties to industry, government
- Great College to Work For (Chronicle of Higher Ed., 2012)
- Rochester, New York: a vibrant metro area with 1.1M people
- Big enough for amenities and city living
- Small enough for affordable homes and great quality of life
- Close to wineries, mountains, parks, beaches, lakes, and more
Come help us build up Cybersecurity research and education at RIT!
See our ads, including links to the full job postings at
Not sure which to apply to? Just upload your materials into all three, and let us find the best fit.
RIT does not discriminate. RIT is an equal opportunity employer that promotes and values diversity, pluralism, and inclusion. For more information or inquiries, please visit RIT/TitleIX or the U.S. Department of Education at ED.Gov