October 2020 - The Colloquium for Information Systems Security announces the release of the Fall 2020 issue of our Journal publication.
In this Journal of the 24th Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education (CISSE), contributing authors address key and emerging issues in cybersecurity, cybersecurity education, and related fields. The papers presented herein, contribute to knowledge at the forefront of a range of research areas in cybersecurity and cybersecurity education. These include authentication and passwords, interdisciplinary and systems thinking, advances in cybersecurity education as influenced by innovations in physics and mathematics, assessment and process improvement of cybersecurity education programs, new methods for engaging students in risk management and social engineering, and new paradigms for understanding cybersecurity.
This Journal was created with support and guidance from many individuals. We would like to thank the Program Committee members for taking significant time to complete the peer review process. Thank you Erik Fretheim for organizing the conference this year. And thanks to the Board of Directors and Officers of the Colloquium, who provided essential leadership and guidance under Chairman & Co-founder William “Vic” Maconachy.
- Experiential Activities for Risk Management Education
- Judging Competencies in Recent Cybersecurity Graduates
- Follow the Money Through Apple Pay
- Building Capacity for Systems Thinking in Higher Education Cybersecurity Programs
- Do Users Correctly Identify Password Strength?
- An Experimental setup for Detecting SQLi Attacks using Machine Learning Algorithms
- Weak Password Policies: A Lack of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Higher Education Social Engineering Attack Scenario, Awareness & Training Model
- Applied Cyber Security for Applied Software Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Quantum Cryptography Exercise Schedules with Concept Dependencies
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Gamification on Students’ Performance in a Cybersecurity Course
- Enhancing Cyber Defense Preparation Through Interdisciplinary Collaboration, Training, and Incident Response
- Tempting High School Students into Cybersecurity with a Slice of Raspberry Pi
- Integration of Blockchain Concepts into Computer Science Curriculum
This issue is available for purchase on Amazon.com.
A digital version is available through the CISSE Portal store. Members and those registered to attend the 24th Colloquium can purchase directly from the portal workspace.
Past issues are available via our Open Access Journal repository.