October 2018 - Educational Papers selected by double blind review that were presented at the 22nd Annual Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education.
What you will find in this issue are nine carefully selected articles that discuss aspects of existing threats or new issues that are arising. The articles here represent many avenues of thought. It is our considered opinion that this sort of wide-ranging dialogue constitutes the first steps in overcoming existing biases and lack of knowledge and it takes the first steps in ensuring that cybersecurity education will evolve into the kind of main tent profession that we all want it to be.
- Industry Priorities for Cybersecurity Competencies
- Predicting Cyber-Attacks Using Publicly Available Data
- Envisioning Alternate Futures Will Change Our Thinking About Cybersecurity
- A Study of the Evolution of Secure Software Development Architectures
- All About SQL Injection Attacks
- Quantum Key Exchange Simulator
- Examining the Level of Educational Factors on Reducing Data Security Breaches
- Faculty and Staff Information Security Awareness and Behavior
- IoTCP: A Novel Trusted Computing Protocol for IoT